Sunday, February 28, 2010

Purple folder, Purple nails.


Well even though I got the email that said I was hired, coming back to college to find my purple folder was so exciting, and relieving in a way. Reading everyone's posts and talking about this 24/7 with Kyle and Brett has been killing me! I feel like it's going to be forever until I get there! I may request an area for merchandise, not quite sure yet. "DR" Disney research has been consuming every waking minute practically which is not good because I am still a student in college.Classes are getting harder and harder to focus in and every little thing sparks a Disney thought. Good luck to everyone who hasn't heard yet I wish you the best.
My arrival date : June 7, 2010 for Merchandise
So soon!

Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what outside, but what is inside that counts.

ohh and by the way these random quotes at the end are just some of my favorite Disney movie lines. feel free to guess which movies they are from C:

2 comments:

  1. adorable!

    and i totally know that quote but i don't want to give it away if other people wanna guess too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I LOVED the quote, it was soo cute and fit perfectly! I know where its from ;)

    ReplyDelete