Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Disney Family


^^^ Look at my cute lil disney family. ^^^
Well WEll WELL
.
Meeting all the different people through the Disney Facebook I have met some really interesting people. And talking to people on tok box has been HILARIOUS! all of you people are so funny. Or mean and boring *cough josh oliver cough * Just kidding. but really when I sing to you don't get feisty. hahaha
So Kyle, Brett and I met these really cool people one of which (steven maier) is going to be bretts roomate and the other two Taylor Beeler and John Blaire and they all came to visit me in kent! which was so fun. Free Henna tattoo Saturdays, gorgeous spring weather, super mario brothers and of course hilarious memories. So we had a magical Disney weekend meeting each other and becoming really weird best friends over night.
Even though taylor is a creep.
But having this weekend really showed how many people i'm going to be meeting and becoming friends with! I absolutely cannot wait to meet every single one of you.
And not to mention Taylor is color blind and got in a car accident on the way here with precious John in the passenger seat :C but they were ok and kept on driving their 6 hours to get to me. HAHA love it.
And Steven has done the CP before so poor little buddy i've been like drilling him with questions.
OK that's about all the useless stories I have for now.
GUESS THAT DISNEY MOVIE :
"Faint hearts never won fair lady. "

No comments:

Post a Comment