Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing.


ok, ok I'm dying this wait is killing me. June is so close but it feels so far away! Is anyone else feeling this way?! I CAN'T FOCUS!
EVERYTHING reminds me of Disney. when you are finding hidden mickeys in the snow walking to class you know something is wrong. Not knowing what store I will be in is killing me. Can't they help us out a little bit and hint or something?! this is awful!
So two of my best friends also got hired as I mentioned before and we are going to have this really big going away party! SOO excited. It's like graduation all over again.
I love meeting all of these new people! even though it's over the internet i'm really pumped to meet everyone when i'm down there. New fav - Steven, Brett's room mate. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Can't wait to see everyone's smiling faces in June C:

Better to beg forgiveness than ask permission.



No comments:

Post a Comment